Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner in Fairfield County's Giving Day requires that you agree with the following Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by Fairfield County's Giving Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number, contact info, and a representative’s information for verification.
- I confirm that funds raised on Fairfield County's Giving Day must directly benefit the people and/or places of Fairfield County.
- I understand that donors are responsible for entering their own gift information directly into the Fairfield County's Giving Day portal; I understand that my organization and its representatives may not collect or enter donor payment information for the purposes of Fairfield County's Giving Day and that doing so may disqualify us from competing for any prizes and incentives offered as part of the event.
- I understand that only donations made through the Fairfield County's Giving Day portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the event. I understand that prize winners chosen on the day are subject to further verification and may be finalized after the event.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event. I understand that as an organization we cannot process a gift on behalf of a donor and that matching gift donations are randomly audited.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed directly from Give Gab within 10 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees directly from GiveGab’s GG Pay.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab’s GG Pay. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 60 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor. As a reminder, bank info needs to be validated in advance of Giving Day in order to participate
- I understand that any donations processed outside of Fairfield County's Giving Day donation period on Fairfield County’s Giving Day, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.
- I understand that in the event of a disputed donation GiveGab will make every effort to win the dispute by submitting evidence on my organization's behalf. In the case that a dispute is lost, the full amount of the disputed donation and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s bank account, and my organization will be charged a $15 dispute fee.
- I understand that refunds for donations made on GiveGab must be approved by an administrator from my organization and requested from GiveGab within 4 business days of the original date of the donation. If approved, the full amount of the requested refund and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s balance. Any donation refund request made outside of the 4 business day refund window must be handled outside of the GiveGab platform between my organization and the donor directly.
- I understand that Fairfield County's Giving Day is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Fairfield County's Giving Day has no control of this process.
- I confirm that it is the responsibility of my organization to promote our organization’s Fairfield County's Giving Day campaign link.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspapers, tv or radio that I will credit Fairfield County’s Community Foundation as the organizer of Fairfield County's Giving Day.